Pullman - WSU Pullman is the last university in the state to have a veteran’s center, and the need to address this issue appeared for the second time on Wednesday’s ASWSU Senate meeting’s agenda.
- Student Veterans without a resource
- Wellbeing and CACD team up to help students on all fronts
- Student board recruits to advise Floyd
- One mistake changed her career
- NSF grant brings international Smart Home project to WSU
- Some romances begin with the “you had me at hello” moment, and then there are those that require a few more words.
Pullman, Wash. - The Washington State University women’s soccer team left the field in Boise, Idaho, Thursday night with a double overtime draw.
- Soccer plays to a stalemate in Boise
- Stepping out in style; men's basketball unveils new jerseys
- Cougs host weekend tournament
- Radio icon epitomizes Cougar pride
- Cougs look to shock Trojans on the road
Pullman - Editor: The American Legion strongly supports all efforts at Washington State University to have a place to meet regularly. Any group is more reliable and stronger when they can meet in the same location and time regularly. It is good to see that the ASWSU, especially President Taylor Hennessey, is working with the Veterans to get a place established.